How To Change Your Logo In Your MyBB Forum Using An FTP Program
1. Login to your ACP(Admin Control Panel).
2. Go to Templates & Styles.
3. Select the Theme you’re using.
4. Scroll down to Edit Theme Properties.
5. Look at Board Logo and make sure you name your logo to whatever you have in this section. Or change the name/location under Board Logo.
Example: My logo is logo.png and the directory under Board Logo leads to images/theme/logo.png
If I named the logo to senselessblogger then Board Logo should reflect that as images/theme/senselessblogger.png
6. Open your FTP program and upload your logo to the location mentioned under Image Directory.
Once your image is uploaded it will show up on your forum instantly. Go to the homepage of your forum to make sure that it uploaded properly. If you don’t see your image, something went wrong.
If you need help changing your MyBB forum logo, leave a comment below and I will help you out as soon as I see it.